Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Naruto Shippuuden 31, BLEACH 144

Naruto Shippuuden 31
Who else is glad this Arc is finally over? I am! Although it was a touching ending. A small, tiny, almost non-existent part of me doesn't want it to end, but the other part of me (the majority) is cheering and toasting.

I really don't think I can say anything about the episode without spoiling it. But YAY! GAARA!! WE LOVE YOU~! Alright, enough of my fan girl side. Anyway, Naruto is still so... naive huh? Well, R.I.P. Chiyo-baa-sama.

The new OP and ED themes are also a little addicting. The ED is especially funny. Sai's just too funny.

BLEACH 144
Who loved this episode? If not for the action then for the pure humor.

"Move aside, Ichigo!" Ishida shoves him and he goes flying. Then Chad does the same and Ichigo once again flies.

Ishida's new attacks and bow is amazing. I love it!

"I can shoot 120 of these with every shot!" *insert insane grin and laughter from Arrancar*

"Oh, I can shoot 1200 arrows with every shot," Ishida says in that calm and cool tone of his and then proceeds to obliterate his opponent.

That was mega cool. But now, Chad, what kind of weird and dumb name is his new attack?! "EL DIRECTO"?!?! Geez. >>;

Well, time to wait until tomorrow to see the new episode. Cross your fingers and hope it's a good one!

No comments: