Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Naruto Shippuuden 29 & 30 (Dattebayo)

Warning: If you're reading this, there can be spoilers. I would have taken some screenshots but my sister's computer doesn't have that option. Oh well.

Great episode. At least I believe so. Last episode was a total bummer though. Anyway, we finally see Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan! YAY! Nifty eye and even niftier dojutsu (techniques using the eyes).

Chiyo-baa-sama doesn't look like she's gonna last much longer. So I guess we should be prepared for a very possible character death.

And that scene with Naruto towards the end was heart wrenching. It was just so sad, it even pulled at my non-existent heart strings. But he's right. Everything happens to Gaara -- everything bad. If such a person existed in the world, I don't know how that person would live on... after going through so much.

Well, I won't say anymore about 29 & 30. :) Just watch it.

No comments: