Monday, November 19, 2007

New Anime! Lots of them!

It's a little late, but I'm sure everyone has noticed the slew of new anime this season.

I'm watching the following:

CLANNAD
Rental Magica

Night Wizard

Shakugan no Shana II
Shugo Chara!

So far, I'm loving them except I'm slowly losing my interest in Night Wizard. I don't know why I am since I love action and magic, but I really am losing my interest in it. Maybe if it gets more interesting, I'll like it again.

Naruto Shippuuden. Sai has finally showed up. I'm really happy about that. He's so funny. I don't know why so many people don't like him. He's great comic relief!

BLEACH. Everyone realizes we've entered filler mode again, right? Well, if not, then let me tell you, "We've entered filler mode again! DAMN IT!" I don't understand why they do this. -.- It pisses me off.



Shakugan no Shana II. I really like where it's going. We're finally dealing with character depth and relations.



CLANNAD. This is probably my favorite anime of the new season. It's different from what I usually like (such as action, magic, martial arts), but it's a very sweet and deep anime. Maybe that's why I like it? There's also such unique and cute people! You have to watch it. ^^ I've also fallen in love with its OP song.

No comments: